The woom 1 balance bike is absolutely our favorite balance bike we have tried. The very low standover and lightweight design allow your child to start using this bike once they can walk. Additionally, a rear handbrake and pneumatic tires prepare them greatly for their first pedal bike.
Weight: 7.27 lbs
Child Height: 31-40" roughly 12 months - 3.5 years old
- Geometry designed with the youngest rider in mind
- Lightweight AL-6061 aluminum tubes and optimized for simple balancing, which is supported by an upright seating position and a steering limiter
- High quality and lightweight frame and components: only 7.5lb 15oz (3.6kg) overall weight; geometry designed with the youngest rider in mind
- Handbrake - easy to use small hands reach high-quality V-brakes enables easy and effortless braking. Teaches braking at an early age
- The super lightweight 12-inch WOOM-SOOPA-DOOPA-HOOPS alloy rims and industrial bearings hubs are connected with stainless steel spokes