Add your review
Cleary Owl 20" Kid's Bike
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 19" to 23" roughly 5 - 9 years old
- First-time riders feel safest with their bottom on the saddle and their feet flat on the ground. That's how a child with a 21" inseam will fit the Owl with the seat post dropped as low as possible. Once kids get more comfortable on two wheels, they'll want to sit on the saddle with the balls of their feet on the ground. Thus, a confident rider with a 19" inseam and the first-time rider with a 21" inseam may both feel comfortable with the same set-up on their Owl.
- 19 lbs !!
- Tektro V-Brakes front and rear designed specifically for little hands
- Slim, a junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front and rear wheels
- Internal brake cable routing
- Water Bottle cage mounts on down tube
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, riser handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands (slightly wider than on the Hedgehog)
- 32x19 gear ratio
0 stars based on 0 reviews