||Pick Up In Store. Please give us 24 hours incase the bike needs to be built. Call if you need it immediately!
What makes the Cleary Owl 3-speed special? No derailleur. The Owl 3-speed has the gears INSIDE the rear hub to make it more durable and nothing to break or bend. Also, the child can shift whether they are pedaling or not!
Gear range: 32 x 19T middle gear. Gear ratio with 25% gear reduction in lowest gear and 33% increase in top gear.
- Expert bike geometry centers weight between the rider’s hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- Front and rear Tektro V-brakes brakes, grips and 19mm diameter handlebars designed specifically for little hands
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front wheel
- Internal brake cable routing
- Water Bottle cage mounts on down tube
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Your child will ride the Owl on trails, to school, all over the bike park and probably sleep with it in his room. (Sorry about that!)
- Owls accept knobby mountain bike tires up to 2.125" for extreme off-road use
- Owl bikes arrive 90% assembled. You install the pedals, seatpost, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 19" to 23"