This week we are talking with Melissa Balmer, the Founder of Pedal Love - storytelling and thought leadership tools for growing mindful mobility. We discuss flipping the script of the bike industry by focusing on casual biking and general bicycling. We are kicking off this conversation and want you to add your voice to the conversation at #betterbikeindustry. The upcoming book Melissa mentions, "The Surprising Promise of Bicycling in America” book with Jay Walljasper coming spring 2018. Find more about Pedal Love and the crowdfunding for the book at pedallove.org. You can subscribe with your favorite podcast app - iTunes, Stitcher, & YouTube
Show Notes and Links
- Crowdsourcing link for Surprising Promise of Bicycling Book: http://www.pedallove.
- Electra Townie: http://www.electrabike.com/bikes/townie
- Martone Cycling: http://martonecycling.com/
- Linus Bike Press: https://www.linusbike.
- Black Girls Do Bike: http://www.