Does biking on the street make you nervous? We are talking all about finding off-street bike paths and greenways near you with Beth Nobles, Executive Director of the Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership.
Episode 5 Show Notes
- Sand Creek Greenway
- Google Maps for Biking (Not always perfect!)
- Ride with GPS
- Rails to Trails
- Adventure Cycling Association and US Bicycle Route
- Northeast Texas Trail between Dallas and Texarkana
- Brownsville, Texas trails
- Another trail Beth loves is the Constitution Trail in her hometown, which links to the Rt. 66 trail through Illinois
Episode 5 Sponsor
Leave a Review and Share!!
The very best thing you can do for a new podcast is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts or whatever podcast device you use and share to help us get out the word.
Subscribe to Bike Here
Join the Conversation
Make sure to join the conversation on your favorite social channel using #bikehere. If you have ideas for other episodes or feedback on this one, make sure to comment below!